CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Hobbies (The Book Worm)

First of all...when I write a month and year after the title of the book, it represents when I read it...not that it matters...just for my record. A friend told me that Steve Martin had written a good book, "Shopgirl". ( April 2008). So I read it. I don't know whether I was not in the mood for his book or what, but I didn't think it was more than average. Then, while in a Sarasota used-book store, I found another book by Steve Martin, "The Pleasure of My Company". (September 2008) Because I valued the friend's opinion of Steve Martin, I tried this book as well. It took me into the book quite a ways before I finally found myself wondering how it was going to end. It was about a modern-day neurotic yearning to break free.

0 comments: